9TH ANNUAL FOOD AND WINE FEST
LIMITED TICKETS LEFT... AVAILABLE ONLY AT THE DOOR
04/23 9th Annual Food & Wine Festival
Join us as Nage celebrates it's 9th year of our love for food & wine with our annual Food & Wine Festival brought to you by Echelon Interiors and Custom Homes.
Our festival is set-up by wine region with over 10 regions and more than 50 wines to taste and enjoy. Each region is paired with foods from Nage as well as a plethora of passed hors d' oeuvres and desserts.
In addition, we have a ‘Not Wine’ section with beers and liquors.
2 live musicians in 2 separate areas to set ‘the mood’.
This year, our fundraising efforts will benefit Children & Families First of Delaware
VIP tickets = $75 or $140 per couple — Includes joining the festival an hour before opening for a private wine tasting with our wine sponsor (TBD)
Wine Festival = $45 or $80 per couple
Saturdays: 9-11:30 am Instruction, Lunch from 11:30-12:30 Price: $49.
2017 Class Schedule
05/14 Mother's Day Brunch
Our new space is the perfect gathering area for dining, drinking and conversing with friends and family before or after your Mother's Day Sunday celebration this year.
For just $19.95, enjoy a handful of brunch classics from our award-winning culinary teams. Our offerings will include a variety of different pastries, omelettes, sandwiches and combo platters.
Call (302)-226-2037 to reserve your spot with us.
Enjoy discounted tickets to both of our featured events:
9th Annual Food & Wine Festival and the Winter Cocktail Party featuring Dogfish Spirits Duel
Includes all five 2017 Cooking Classes
Hors D’ Oeuvres
- Crab & Fifer Corn Stuffed Papaw Pepper + Crooked Hammock Gelee
- Fig & Goat Cheese Tart + Plum Filo Shell
- Beef Tartare Stuffed Fifer Cherry Tomato + Avocado Mousse + Cucumber + Fried Jalepenos
- Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Fifer Peaches + Raspberry Balsamic
- Greens with Fifer Peach ‘Tart’ + Bacon + Goat Cheese + Pine Nut + Lemon Vinaigrette
- Roasted Black Sea Bass + Smoked Fifer Tomato Succotash + Blackberry Gastrique + Herb Polenta
- Fresh Fifer Peaches + Summer Berry Ice + Vanilla Cake + Passion Fruit Cream + Praline Crunch
Sean utilizes the best vegetables and fruits from September’s harvest to create flavorful, healthy, and creative dishes. Enjoy an assortment of preparations and cooking methods, as well as a number of recipes on taking advantage of Delaware’s great Fall Produce.
Fall is Brunch season and we offer a class focused on unique savory & sweet Brunch dishes from the chefs at Fork + Flask at Nage. Enjoy a brunch cocktail that is not a bloody or mimosa to pair perfectly with the class.